Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Audore Jewelry, a company based in Irvine (California), manages and operates the website www.audorejewelry.com (the "Website"), under which users may purchase jewelry accessories (collectively, the "Products").
The present Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the terms upon which the Company offers, delivers and sells the Products to users using the Website. These Terms and Conditions apply when you visit or otherwise use the Website and order Products.
Under these Terms and Conditions, Audore Jewelry may be referred to as "we", "us", "our", and other similar expressions, users may be referred to "you", and other similar expressions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of Audore Gift Set Giveaway! is Audore Jewelry
- Eligibility: Audore Gift Set Giveaway! (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to those who sign up at https://gleam.io/4GZl1/audore-gift-set-giveaway and are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is open worldwide, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Audore Jewelry (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 03/26/2021 at 12:00AM PDT and ends at on 04/16/2021 at 11:59PM PDT (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://gleam.io/4GZl1/audore-gift-set-giveaway. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner(s) will receive Necklace, Ring, Earrings Set
- 3 winner(s) will receive Any Necklace of Your Choice
- 5 winner(s) will receive Any Ring of Your Choice
Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Audore Jewelry from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Audore Jewelry may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Audore Jewelry and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of United States, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in United States having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Multiple Entries Possible
Giveaway ONLY for United States. No US territories or international entries
By accessing and/or using the Website, you accept and agree to the present Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply when you use the Website and purchase Products through on the Website.
User Information and Accounts
To purchase Products through the Website, you will be required to create a user account. You will be responsible for the user account you create, including your username and password. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any third party, except with our explicit prior written approval.
- If your password has been compromised or at risk of a security breach, we encourage you to immediately change your password and/or username.
- We also reserve the right to suspend or terminate any user account that we have reason to believe constitutes a threat, or is contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
- Product or Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Payments and Pricing
To place an order for the Products, you must provide valid, accurate and current payment information. Payment information may refer to a credit card, bank account or debit card. You represent that you are duly authorized to use the payment information provided.
The pricing of the Products will be charged in the currency indicated on the Checkout Page of the Website. Unless the taxes are included in the purchase price, the amount of sales tax payable will be specified in the Checkout Page.
You agree to pay all applicable taxes and delivery fees in connection with the Products purchased.
We reserve the right to modify the pricing of the Products and other fees on an as needed basis. The revised prices will be published on our Website. Any such pricing changes will not affect previous orders or orders that have already been subject to a written confirmation.
Shipping and Availability
We use our best efforts to maintain a wide selection of Products but we do not guarantee that all Products listed on the Website will be available at all times.
The Products are subject to availability in your area. At this time, we are delivering Products in every region of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Our Products may be delivered anywhere in Canada and Australia.
We ship to certain regions in Africa, Asia, Europe, New Zealand and South America,. The online Check Out page on the Website will indicate if your country of origin is supported by our services. Please direct all questions regarding international deliveries to our support team.
For international shipping, we charge fees ranging between $15 and $20 per order.
You acknowledge that the delivery times will vary depending on the shipping address. When shipped using regular post, the Products should arrive anywhere between 3 to 28 days.
The request to return the Product must be made within 100 days of purchase. To return a Product that was shipped outside of the United States or Europe, please send us a detailed request indicating the reason for the requested return. If you are requesting a refund due to a complaint about the Product, please send us a detailed email. We may ask you to provide additional information.
We will not refund the original international shipping fees paid. You, not Audore Jewelry, are responsible for covering all shipping fees and costs applicable to the return of your Product.
We will not refund any payments made by you for the purchase of Products, except in accordance with the refund policy described in this section.
Products may be returned within 30 days of the purchase upon providing a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase. The product must be returned unused in its original packaging, including all documentation and other accessories, and in original condition. Only Products purchased on the Website may be returned using the procedure. The return request must be completed using the online form available on the Website.
We are committed to handling refund requests in a timely and efficient manner. It’s required to request to send an email (email@example.com) with a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase and reason why and we will send out the return request form to you.
After completing the return request form, customer will receive an e-mail with the return instructions if the return gets approved. We will send you an email containing instructions if your request has been approved. You will then have 7 days to return the Product in accordance with the return label. If the product is not returned within 7 days, you will be deemed to have forfeited your right to return the Product. Upon our receipt of the returned Product including manuals, documentation and other accessories, and in original condition, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid. The amount should be refunded to your account or the card used within 30 days of our receipt of the returned Product.
Limited Liability and Disclaimers
The content and material published on our Website are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties or guarantees of any nature. The content on our Website is not intended to be construed as advice, and we will not be liable for your reliance on any information published on the Website.
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, statutory or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
We further disclaim any responsibility related to the Website, its servers and transmissions and we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be free of any harmful components, including viruses.
You further agree that your usage of the Website is at your own risk and that we disclaim any and all liability related thereto, whether direct or indirect.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability for losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and the Products. This exclusion of liability applies regardless of whether liability is based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or another theory of law.
Technical issues may arise when using the Website. Such issues may delay or prevent your access to the Website. We have proper procedures in place to ensure the continuity of the Website but we do not guarantee that the usage of the Website be without error and uninterrupted.
These Terms and Conditions, together with any document referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior negotiations and agreements between you and us regarding the subject matter hereof.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the provision will be severe from the remaining Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain enforceable and valid.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be interpreted according to the laws of the State of California. In case of any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the competent courts in the State of California will have jurisdiction.
Please direct your questions, feedback and comments about these Terms and Conditions, our Products and our Website to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to modify, update or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time at our discretion and without notice. We undertake to publish the most current version of the Terms and Conditions on our Website.
Your continued use of our Website following the publication of any modifications to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of these modifications.